This year is the second year of the Joe Dolejsi Youth Scholarship, wherein Minnesota NAVHDA awards one youth hunter a scholarship to the Chapter training and events. The applicant must be 18 years of age or under at the time of their application.
Some highlights of the scholarship are:
- 1-Year Family Chapter Membership (include coupon with mail-in registration)
- 1 Winter Obedience Class – 10 Week Session (include coupon with mail-in registration)
- 1 MOCK Test (NA or UPT/UT) (include coupon with mail-in registration)
- 25% off ONE MN NAVHDA Test Fee. (NAVHDA Testing Incentive Program offers reimbursement for the other 75%)
- Free Pass to any MN NAVHDA Training Events for that year. Includes any grounds and registration fees. Purchase of birds is the responsibility of the handler.
- The youth awarded the scholarship must be the individual handling the dog and registering/signing up as the Handler (training or testing)
The deadline for submission is on January 11th, 2018. The winner will be announced at our Annual Meeting and Fable Fest dinner on Saturday February 2nd.
To apply for the scholarship, please follow this link: Application for Joe Dolejsi Scholarship
To read more about the scholarship, click here.
If you would like to make a tax deductible contribution to this fund in memory of Joe, please follow this link: GOFUNDME The Joe Dolejsi Youth Scholarship Fund
The winner of the Joe Dolejsi Annual Youth Scholarship will be selected by vote of the Board of Directors of the Minnesota Chapter of NAVHDA. Children and grandchildren of members of the Board of Directors are not eligible to participate.