CLASS IS FULL
NAVHDA Senior Judge Mark Whalen from Maryland will be coming to hold this exclusive One Day Training Event for the Minnesota Chapter.
A properly trained Retrieve is fundamental to a “Finished” Versatile Gun Dog and succeeding at the Utility Test.
Attendees will observe demonstrated techniques as well as get a chance to work with their own dog at various points in the class. Dogs of all skill levels are welcome so a variety of things can be demonstrated.
**NOTE-This clinic is NOT for puppies under 16 months of age on day of Event unless they have completed their Natural Ability test.
What to bring:
- Your Dog
- Retrieving Items Such As:
- Dummies, Bucks, Dowels, Plastic Pipe sections.
- Dokken Dummies.
- Dead Birds if you have any.
- Weighted dumbell type dummies if you have them.
- Kennel/Crate-your dog WILL need to be crated at times during the clinic. (Noisy dogs may need to be kept in your vehicle, so watch weather and plan accordingly)
- Your e-Collar & transmitter
- A portable Chair
- Notebook and pen/pencil
Pizza will be served for lunch and refreshments (water & soft drinks) will be provided. If you want something else, please plan accordingly.
A NO-Host Happy Hour (your cost) will be held at a local establishment following the clinic.
Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS after January 8th, 2020, unless all slots can be filled from a waiting list.