Thursday evening April 11th, from 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m, we will meet with MN NAVHDA members who are considering joining us for weekly training at Kelley Farms. There will be no birds or formal training at this event. This is a business meeting at which we will get your contact information and answer your questions. It is important that you attend this meeting as you will be choosing your training night.
Bob Brearey will be conducting Monday evenings Positive Reinforcement Training, and again we will be offering Traditional Training on both Tuesday and Thursday evenings. With these two nights we hope to split our large crowd into two more manageable groups. (Although your dog will not be able to train on both nights, we would welcome your help!)
- Training start dates (Traditional training, and Positive Reinforcement)
- Ground rules of MN NAVHDA.
- Ground rules of Kelley Farm.
- Your role in the training and the support for the group.
- Discuss our training program, techniques and answer your questions
- Introduction to the 2300 acres of field and waters of Kelley Farms.
- The collection of clear and legible contact information, required for the notification of birds, training opportunities and weather cancellations
- Kelley Farms will sell Ground Passes at 7:30 p.m. at our location. Passes are $350.00 and are good from April to April. These are required to train with MN NAVHDA.
Although there won’t be any birds or formal training, there may be a few demonstrations. Family and friends are always welcome. Your dog must be kept on lead and picked up after while in the gathering area. Watch for the orange MN NAVHDA signs on Manning Ave, pointing to our location.
Questions? Email Mark Jacobs, MN NAVHDA Director of Training, or call 651-260-8600