SCROLL DOWN FOR SCHEDULED EVENTS
Update: 5/23/20- Training Groups are forming, see below.
KELLEY FARMS (HUGO) WEEKLY TRAINING GROUPS
To get in a weekly group for young dogs of Natural Ability age (roughly 16 months and under) , please send an email to our Director of Training Mitch Carlson at Mitch.Carlson@mnnavhda.org Please include your full name, mobile phone number, and age and breed of your dog.
To get in a weekly training group for UPT or UT advanced training, please send an email to Pete.Aplikowski@mnnavhda.org. Please include your full name, mobile phone number, and age and breed of your dog, and if you are entered in a NAVHDA test in 2020.
FOUR BROOKS (MILACA) WEEKLY TRAINING GROUPS
To get in a weekly training group, please send an email to Jeff Pleskac at MN.email@example.com. Please include your full name, mobile phone number, and age and breed of your dog.
- Kelley Farms annual grounds passes for 2020 can be obtained by calling Steve Grogan at 651-439-3575.
- To obtain a Four Brooks annual pass, send a check for $25 made out to MFFTC and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
- Jeff Pleskac-MFFTC
- 9610 175th St NE
- Foley, MN 56329
- CLICK HERE for the Four Brooks Area Rules
- We no longer have access to Major Ave Hunt Club in Glencoe, and no substitute has yet been found.
- 36th Annual Training Weekend-Aug 1st & 2nd-Four Brooks WMA-Milaca on 08/01/2020 8:00 am