UPDATE April 6th, 2020: NAVHDA International has Cancelled all NAVHDA sponsored Events through June 30th, 2020, including Tests.
2020 Minnesota Test Fees:
Natural Ability: $135 -Utility Preparatory & Utility: $165
See individual Events below for full details & locations.
The latest Test Entry Forms, AIMS Test Rules and more info can be found at Navhda Forms Express
- **CANCELLED**NAVHDA AIMS & RULES Clinic (Handler Clinic)-2 Days-Kelley Farms-Hugo/Marine on St. Croix, MN on 05/02/2020 8:00 am
- **CANCELLED** MOCK Natural Ability Test-May 2nd-Kelley Farms-Hugo/Marine on St Croix, MN on 05/02/2020 8:00 am
- **CANCELLED**Test-3 Days-NA, UPT, UT-May 29th, 30th, 31st-Kelley Farms-Hugo/Marine On St. Croix, MN on 05/29/2020 7:00 am
- Test-3 Days-Natural Ability- July 24th, 25th, 26th-Four Brooks WMA-Milaca, MN on 07/24/2020 7:00 am
- Test-3 Days-NA, UPT, UT-AUGUST 14th, 15th, 16th-Iron Range Retriever Club-Virginia, MN on 08/14/2020 7:00 am
- **CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES**Test-3 Days-NA, UPT, UT-Sept 4th, 5th, 6th-Kelley Farms-Hugo/Marine On St. Croix, MN on 09/04/2020 7:00 am
- **CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES**Test-2 Days-Natural Ability- Sep 12th & 13th-Four Brooks WMA-Milaca, MN on 09/12/2020 7:00 am
NAVHDA Youth Testing Incentive Program (75% test fee refund for youth Handlers 18 and under)
***MN CHAPTER TEST ENTRY REFUND POLICY***
- All test refund requests must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable) to the Test Secretary.
- Medical Exception – The total test entry fee will be refunded if the dog or handler is unable to participate for medical reasons. The written request must be accompanied by a letter from a Physician or Veterinarian stating the handler or dog is unable to participate.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a minimum notice of 45 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a notice of 14 days to 44 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee only if that testing spot can be filled by another dog/handler on the waiting list.
- There will be no refund if cancellation notice is received less than 14 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend (except for the medical exception).
- Test entry submissions on the waiting list that are not entered in the test will receive a full refund