TENTATIVE 2021 TESTING DATES
Will not be open for Entries until January 2021
- May 15th, 16th-Natural Ability-Four Brooks, Milaca
- June 12th, 13th- Natural Ability, Utility Prep, Utility-Four Brooks, Milaca
- July 24th, 25th-Natural Ability-Four Brooks, Milaca
- Aug 14th, 15th-Natural Ability, Utility Prep, Utility-Pine Ridge Grouse Camp-Remer
- Aug 21st, 22nd-Natural Ability, Utility Prep, Utility-Iron Range Retriever Club-Virginia
- Sep 4th, 5th-Natural Ability, Utility Prep, Utility-Kelley Farms-Hugo. DOUBLE TEST (2 Judging teams)
- Sep 11th, 12th-Natural Ability-Four Brooks, Milaca
2021 Minnesota Test Fees:
Natural Ability: $150 -Utility Preparatory & Utility: $180
See individual Events below for full details & locations.
The latest Test Entry Forms, AIMS Test Rules and more info can be found at Navhda Forms Express
- NAVHDA Invitational Handler Clinic on 06/05/2021 8:00 am
- AIMS, Rules Clinic (formerly Handler Clinic) June 12th, 13th Pine Ridge Grouse Camp-Remer, MN on 06/12/2021 8:00 am
NAVHDA Youth Testing Incentive Program (75% test fee refund for youth Handlers 18 and under)
***MN CHAPTER TEST ENTRY REFUND POLICY***
- All test refund requests must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable) to the Test Secretary.
- Medical Exception – The total test entry fee will be refunded if the dog or handler is unable to participate for medical reasons. The written request must be accompanied by a letter from a Physician or Veterinarian stating the handler or dog is unable to participate.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a minimum notice of 45 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a notice of 14 days to 44 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee only if that testing spot can be filled by another dog/handler on the waiting list.
- There will be no refund if cancellation notice is received less than 14 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend (except for the medical exception).
- Test entry submissions on the waiting list that are not entered in the test will receive a full refund