UPDATE April 6th, 2020: NAVHDA International has Cancelled all NAVHDA sponsored Events through June 30th, 2020, including Tests.
2020 Minnesota Test Fees:
Natural Ability: $135 -Utility Preparatory & Utility: $165
See individual Events below for full details & locations.
The latest Test Entry Forms, AIMS Test Rules and more info can be found at Navhda Forms Express
- There are no Testing Events scheduled at this time-please check back soon. Natural Ability Tests are usually held at Four Brooks WMA near Milaca, MN in May & September. Natural Ability, Utility Preparatory and Utility tests are held in August at the Iron Range Retriever Club in Virginia, MN and at Kelley Land & Cattle Co in Hugo/Marine on St. Croix in late May/early June and again in late summer around Labor Day. Test dates for the following year are generally posted by December 1st.
NAVHDA Youth Testing Incentive Program (75% test fee refund for youth Handlers 18 and under)
***MN CHAPTER TEST ENTRY REFUND POLICY***
- All test refund requests must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable) to the Test Secretary.
- Medical Exception – The total test entry fee will be refunded if the dog or handler is unable to participate for medical reasons. The written request must be accompanied by a letter from a Physician or Veterinarian stating the handler or dog is unable to participate.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a minimum notice of 45 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee.
- An owner or handler pulling a dog from a test with a notice of 14 days to 44 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend will receive a full refund less a $30.00 handling fee only if that testing spot can be filled by another dog/handler on the waiting list.
- There will be no refund if cancellation notice is received less than 14 days before the first testing date of the scheduled test weekend (except for the medical exception).
- Test entry submissions on the waiting list that are not entered in the test will receive a full refund