This Event is Cancelled due to the COVID-19 Situation
At this event we will meet with MN NAVHDA members who are considering joining us for weekly training at Kelley Farms. There will be no birds or formal training at this event. This is a business meeting at which we will get your contact information, answer your questions, and sort people into training groups.
- Training start dates.
- Safety & Etiquette Policy Ground rules of MN NAVHDA and Kelley Farms Ground Rules.
- Your role in the training and the support for the group.
- Discuss our training program, techniques and answer your questions
- Introduction to the 2300 acres of field and waters of Kelley Farms.
- The collection of clear and legible contact information, required for the notification of birds, training opportunities and weather cancellations
- Kelley Farms will sell Ground Passes at 7:30 p.m. at our location. Passes are $375.00 and are good from April to April. These are required to train with MN NAVHDA. NO Credit Cards. Checks only.
Although there won’t be any birds or formal training, there may be a few demonstrations. Family and friends are always welcome. Your dog must be kept on lead and picked up after while in the gathering area. Watch for the orange MN NAVHDA signs on Manning Ave, pointing to our location.
Questions? Email MN NAVHDA Director of Training-Mitch Carlson firstname.lastname@example.org