The Minnesota Chapter of NAVHDA has over 250 members, and over 800 followers on Facebook that your business will be exposed to, as well as many other visitors to our website. NAVHDA members are serious outdoors people.
Sponsorships are available for $150.00 per calendar year. Exposure will include:
- Your logo with a link to your website in 2 places on MNNAVHDA.org. Our Sponsors page, and a scrolling logo showcase on our Main homepage layout.
- Sponsors will be mentioned in ALL chapter mass email NEWS communications, which go out about 12-15 times per year.
- Sponsors will be mentioned in the opening and closing Judge’s remarks at all NAVHDA tests, and on our printed test day flyers/running orders. The Minnesota Chapter usually leads the NAVHDA system in number of testing days.
- Periodic mention of our Sponsors on our Facebook page. (Over 800 Page Members)
If you are interested in becoming a Minnesota Chapter Sponsor, please contact email@example.com,
- A principal or a board member of the Business or Organization being promoted must be a Chapter member, or be a business/organization the chapter has a direct business relationship with.
- The primary products and/or services offered by the sponsor and those products and/or services being promoted by the chapter should align with the chapter mission statement. The following types of businesses/organizations shall be excluded:
- Professional Trainers-Minnesota NAVHDA Training philosophy is geared toward helping members train their own dogs in accordance with the AIMS PROGRAMS TEST RULES.
- Breeders/Kennels-Minnesota NAVHDA shall remain neutral on promoting any particular breed.
- There should not be any overlap or conflict of interest of chapter sponsors in regards to their core areas of business concentration. Caution should also be taken so that no chapter sponsor conflicts with any NAVHDA International sponsor.