Volunteers to Arrive by 6:30am
Handlers to Arrive by 7:00am for Judge’s meeting & test instructions
NOTE THAT DUE TO SAFETY CONCERNS RELATED TO COVID-19
LUNCH OR BEVERAGES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT THE TEST
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY
All dogs entered in NAVHDA tests must be NAVHDA registered and you will need to know your dog’s NAVHDA registration number. This can be found on your dog’s pedigree, or you can look it up online at the NAVHDA registry.
Dogs are eligible for Natural Ability testing up to and including the day they reach 16 months of age. Dogs over 16 months may be run for evaluation only (No Prize can be awarded) and only if space is available.
Both the Owner AND Handler of the dog must be NAVHDA International members and you will need to know their NAVHDA membership number(s). Look up NAVHDA Membership Numbers here. Not a member of NAVHDA International? Join here.
THIS TEST IS OPEN TO UTILITY PREPARATORY & UTILITY ONLY
Test entries are limited and will be taken on a first come, first served basis, subject to the rules of eligibility stated above.
2021 Minnesota NAVHDA Test Fees:
- Utility Preparatory & Utility-$180.00
TO ENTER A DOG IN TEST
- Fill out and complete an official NAVHDA test entry form, SAVE it as completed PDF document file, and EMAIL it to the test secretary. Click Here to be taken to NAVHDA Forms Express.
- The Test Secretary will confirm it is a complete and valid entry form, and you will be given instructions on how to pay the test fee online through our secure website.
- No entry is official until the Test Secretary receives and confirms with you both your completed entry form AND payment confirmation.
- If you are entering MORE than one dog, use a separate entry form and payment process for each dog.
A handler may enter and run a maximum of two dogs per testing day. This policy is in effect up to 10 days prior to the test date. At that time the handler may enter and run any number of dogs, subject to availability of test openings.